viernes, noviembre 5

Aun estoy luchando


I would just like to let my fans know that no matter what we are all in this together, and we will make it! I really appreciate the prayers! I will be finished soon, and be back to work. And just to clear everything up... I DID delete my twitter account, and I DO NOT have a personal or private account. But you can check out my website http://demilovato.com & follow them on twitter @DemiLDotCom for updates. I love you guys with all of my heart! Thank you for understanding! And #DemiWillBeBack ;)Haha. if anything, please trend that on twitter! Also, Someone sent me this amazing support video! Check it out!!!

TRADUCCION
Me gustaría que mis fans sepan que no importa lo que pase todos estamos juntos en esto, y lograremos pasar esto! Realmente aprecio las oraciones! Mi tratamiento acabara pronto espero volver a trabajar. Y para aclarar todo … HICE eliminar mi cuenta de twitter, y NO tengo una cuenta personal o privado. Pero ustedes pueden saber de mi en http://demilovato.com página web oficial y siganos en twitter@DemiLDotCom para las actualizaciones. Los amo chicos con todo mi corazón! Gracias por su comprensión! aH! Y # DemiWillBeBack ;) Haha. aproposito, por favor, haganlo TT en twitter! Además, Alguien me ha enviado este vídeo de apoyo increíble! mirenlo!

3 Song's Writers:

Anónimo dijo...

DEMI ERES LO MAS

Torii García dijo...

I LOVE YOU DEMI!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALWAYS AT YOUR SIDE!!
ALWAYS WITH YOU!!!!

NOW I HATE JOE JONAS, BECAUSE I THINK THAT PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU FOR REAL CAN'T LOVE JOE JONAS... THAT'S WHAT I THINK... AND I HOPE THAT JOE JONAS WOMANIZER READ THIS.

Torii García dijo...

I LOVE YOU DEMI!!!!!!!!!!!!
ALWAYS AT YOUR SIDE!!
ALWAYS WITH YOU!!!!

NOW I HATE JOE JONAS, BECAUSE I THINK THAT PEOPLE WHO LOVE YOU FOR REAL CAN'T LOVE JOE JONAS... THAT'S WHAT I THINK... AND I HOPE THAT JOE JONAS WOMANIZER READ THIS.

Publicar un comentario

Hey Demmit@, tu que opinas?

Related Posts with Thumbnails